Date: Friday, May 25th
Location: George Mason University, 4201 Volgenau School of Engineering.
Parking: $15 Parking. Or $8 Parking, which requires creating an account.
Shuttle: from Vienna Metro station (Metro to Sandy Creek).
Program (subject to change):
- 9-9:40AM: Welcome breakfast
- 9:40-11AM: Aria Shahverdi.
- Title: On the Leakage Resilience of Ideal-Lattice Based Public Key Encryption.
- 11AM-12:20PM: Hong-Sheng Zhou.
- Title: How to mimic Nakamoto’s design via proof-of-stake.
- 12:20PM-2PM: Lunch (on your own)
- 2pm-3:20pm: Mohammad Hajiabadi.
- Title: Trapdoor Functions From the Computational Diffie-Hellman Assumption
- 3:20-4:40pm: Mohammad Zaheri.
- Title: On Instantiability of RSA-OAEP and Variants